Pumped Up Kicks 指的是氣墊鞋,會穿氣墊鞋的小孩代表著有錢人的小孩。這是在講一個單親家庭的小孩偷了家裡的槍,去學校殺同學,這很像2000年初在美國密西根佛林市的一件社會案件。整首歌聽起來很輕鬆愉快,畫面也很純樸,講的卻是大屠殺。夭壽~
Pumped Up Kicks
原唱者:Foster the People
發行年:2011
Robert’s got a quick hand.
(羅柏的手腳很快)
He’ll look around the room, he won’t tell you his plan.
(他看了一下房間,他有個計畫,但是不會告訴你)
He’s got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth, he’s a cowboy kid.
(他叨著一支菸,沒人管得了他)
Yeah, he found a six shooter gun.
(耶!他找到一把左輪手槍)
In his dad’s closet hidden with a box of fun things, and I don’t even know what.
(在他爸爸的衣櫃裡找到的,壓在很多情趣用品下面)
But he’s coming for you, yeah he’s coming for you.
(羅伯要來找你了)
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
(各位同學,跑快一點,跑出我的射程範圍吧)
(註:Pumped-up kicks 指的是鞋子上的氣墊,表示穿名牌運動鞋,家裡有錢的孩子)
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, faster than my bullet.
(同學們,快跑啊,跑快一點,最好跑得比我的子彈快)
Daddy works a long day.
(爸爸工作到很晚才回家)
He’ll be coming home late, he’s coming home late.
(他今天會很晚回家)
And he’s bringing me a surprise.
(他會帶給我一個驚喜)
‘Cause dinner’s in the kitchen and it’s packed in ice.
(因為我今晚要吃冷凍食品)
I’ve waited for a long time.
(我等很久了)
Yeah the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger,
(我現在已經很熟練了,扣板機也很快)
I reason with my cigarette,
(抽菸讓我的頭腦更清醒)
And say, “Your hair’s on fire, you must have lost your wits, yeah.”
(腦子裡有個聲音說:因為現在我很生氣,所以我失去控制了,耶!)
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
(各位同學,跑快一點,跑出我的射程範圍吧)
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, faster than my bullet.
(各位同學,快跑啊,跑快一點,最好跑得比我的子彈快)
